Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

DVR-Studio HD 1.70 und DVR-Studio HD 2.04

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gogo5239
    • Jan 2010

DVR-Studio HD 1.70 und DVR-Studio HD 2.04

18-06-10

The following was adapted:

New: Vantage VT-1 Equipment Export
    Export of complete equipment for the Vantage VT-1 as well as the Vantage HD8000.

Fix: SD DVD ISO production made problems on some systems
    On some systems it was done at the SD DVD ISO to the "C + + Runtime Error".

Fix: Error in the Analysis precedent (Wraparound / Time Stamps)
    Recordings could not open it or not, the program broke off easily.

Fix: "Pre verification fails" Cause eliminated
    Reporting to the DVD creation. Cause removed.

Fix: No SD image to Intel Core i7 CPU
    Here was a low level Decoder from Main Concept problems. Unfortunately, the latest decoder makes vereinzelnden on old CPUs problems. The theme is in Maine work. For that reason in this version detection of the CPU is integrated type, which switches on PC's with i7 CPU to the new decoder. On a non i7 CPU systems, the old decoder is still used.
    If someone with SD recordings continue to have a black thumbnail, please notify by mail at Support@Haenlein-Software.com. I have a patch, which allows you to switch the Endoder.

Fix: Win XP SP 2 Fixed SSL certificate problem (change message on the backup server)
    Our actual SSL certificate returns to remove parameters that were previously unknown. We have adapted the request of the program on a PC running XP SP2 so that it is clear even with the new security level is, without compromising security.

Fix: Delete all green intersections is no longer possible
    There remains at least a green crop area in the table. It is no longer possible to select all areas in order to then delete all.

Change: minor improvements in the Menu Editor (objects are now created on mouse-position)
    The new menu item, we placed stood at the point at which also has the mouse pointer. So far, new items always appeared in the middle.

Change: "Keep subtitle" function is disabled by default.
    Make external tools and several players took the message that its output data asynchronously. This related only to the Teletext track. For customers who want to use this feature on, they can activate in the settings manually. We will have to see this feature again in more detail.
    Attached Files
Working...