Welcome!

Welcome to Satlover forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.

Please register if you would like to take part. link..

Register Now

Alert: Don't Use Hotmail Email Accounts for registration

Collapse

Before Access to all Forums and Trial accounts you must need to activate your account Email address

VLC_Graphite- Dreambox Streaming with VLC

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • manikr
    Experienced Board Member
    • Jul 2010

UPDATE vom 19.10.2010

So Leute, es ist soweit. Um etwaige Probleme bei der Einrichtung des Ganzen zu vermeiden habe ich endlich eine Setup-Anwendung erstellt. Das Ganze ist nun selbsterklaerend. Das Setup ist noch nicht perfekt und ich werde nun in kurzen Abstaenden neue Versionen veroeffentlichen. Das Setup erstellt keine Registry Eintraege und nimmt auch sonst keinerlei Aenderungen am System vor - es entpackt letztendlich nur den VLC Player mit den dazugehoerigen Einstellungen. Die Uninstall-Funktion entfernt das Programm komplett vom System. Also keine falsche Scheu smile ... Saemtliche weiteren Aenderungen werde ich nun in die Setup-Datei packen. Sobald eine neue Version verfuegbar ist, muss die alte zwanglaefig entfernt werden. Und nun viel Spass smile PS: Datei im Anhang!

An die Unix und MacOS user: Ich werde die Updates am Webinterface parallel hier veroeffentlichen. Dazu einfach die http.zip Datei laden.

Dank geht an JackDaniel fuer den dezenten Hinweis

setup.zip (27.21 MB)
  • rizwan
    Experienced Board Member
    • Sep 2010

Re: VLC_Graphite- Dreambox Streaming with VLC

Originally posted by manikr

UPDATE vom 19.10.2010

So Leute, es ist soweit. Um etwaige Probleme bei der Einrichtung des Ganzen zu vermeiden habe ich endlich eine Setup-Anwendung erstellt. Das Ganze ist nun selbsterklaerend. Das Setup ist noch nicht perfekt und ich werde nun in kurzen Abstaenden neue Versionen veroeffentlichen. Das Setup erstellt keine Registry Eintraege und nimmt auch sonst keinerlei Aenderungen am System vor - es entpackt letztendlich nur den VLC Player mit den dazugehoerigen Einstellungen. Die Uninstall-Funktion entfernt das Programm komplett vom System. Also keine falsche Scheu smile ... Saemtliche weiteren Aenderungen werde ich nun in die Setup-Datei packen. Sobald eine neue Version verfuegbar ist, muss die alte zwanglaefig entfernt werden. Und nun viel Spass smile PS: Datei im Anhang!

An die Unix und MacOS user: Ich werde die Updates am Webinterface parallel hier veroeffentlichen. Dazu einfach die http.zip Datei laden.

Dank geht an JackDaniel fuer den dezenten Hinweis

setup.zip (27.21 MB)
    http://www.multiupload.com/TGPDL22OY8

So people, is so far. Around any problems during the mechanism of the whole one to avoid I provided finally an application of set UP. The whole is now self-describing. The Setup is not perfect yet and I now in short distances new versions will publish. The Setup provides no Registry of entries and takes also otherwise no changes at the system pre it unpacked finally only the VLC player with the pertinent attitudes. The university stable function removes the program completely from the system. Thus I will pack no wrong shyness smileā€¦ all further changes now into the set UP file. As soon as a new version is available, the old must be removed zwanglaefig. And now much fun smile HP: File in the appendix! At Unix and MacOS user: I will publish the updates at the Web interface parallel here. Load in addition simply http.zip the file. Owing to goes to the December ducks at JackDaniel for reference
    Just use babel fish to translate
    Vu+ Solo2
    Dream Box 800HD,
    Neotion 3000, Skystar2, PTCL IPTV
    HP LCD W2338h
    Samsung LED 40 C5000

Comment

• EUROASTRA
      Experienced Board Member
      • Sep 2010

Re: VLC_Graphite- Dreambox Streaming with VLC

UPDATE on 11.11.2010

HTML Code:
      Now once again a small update (only for Windows users). I'm in now packed with the service installation - so VLC start automatically with every Windows startup. Tested on Windows XP SP3 and Windows Server 2008 (the same as Windows 7). I have also replaced the PortableVLC version, portable with its own version. Makes a bit easier with the setup. Also note that the services.m3u now to C: to copy \ mo'stream \ vlc \ needs.

For all non-setup application user (sounds daehmlich) has still not changed. I try to be the possibility of different streaming profiles to get to work. Well you have to work and yes even, and the female will be bespasst and remains very little time. So thank you for your patience.

PS: New version attached (setup 0.5.zip)
      Attached Files
      Please read the Forum Rules
      Problems and questions in PM! I'll not answer!

Comment

Working...